Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality medical and surgical eye care in a caring and compassionate manner.
Advanced therapies complement our state of the art technology in providing treatments that both improve and preserve vision.
For your convenience, our new patient forms are available so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information
- New Patient Consent
- Financial Policy
- La Informacíon del Paciente en Español
- Políza Financiera en Español
- HIPPA Patient Privacy Notice
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Click the image to download Adobe Reader. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view these forms.
What To Expect
Your initial visit to our practice will include a comprehensive examination and evaluation of your retina. We recommend bringing a driver since both eyes will be dilated. Your appointment may last up to 2 hours.
Your medical visit will be covered by your health insurance. No separate vision care insurance will be needed.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of current medications and prior medical/surgical history
- Any information regarding a prior ophthalmic evaluation
Our patient's well being is our first priority. We are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession, and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring that we continue to advance the practice of Ophthalmology and Retina care.
At Oregon Retina Center we strive to have the highest level of advanced technology available. We look forward to your visit.
Patient Payment Portal
The patient payment portal allows you to pay your copay or balance directly online.
Please contact our office to set up your log in and password. Click here for Payment Portal .
We encourage your feedback. Your opinion of how well we serve you is very important to us.
Please let us know how well we are serving your needs by using the "If you like us icon" on the lower right hand side of the page.