We stand apart from other centers in providing state of the art diagnostic retina (eye) testing at all three of our locations.
The Heidelberg Engineering spectralis is used in all locations so that your doctor has access to high-resolution diagnostic imaging no matter which location you choose to visit.
Retinal Imaging System: Heidelberg Engineering Spectralis
- Spectral Domain OCT
- Digital Fluorescein Angiography
- Indocyanine Green (ICG) Angiography
Digital Color Fundus Photography
Photo courtesy of Heidelberg Engeneering Spectralis, Copyright 2009.
We proudly provide the Optos Digital Ultra-widefield Fluorescein Angiography and Fundus Photography so that our physicians will continue to evaluate your eye health using state of the art technology.
For more information on the latest technology in widefield Fluorescein Angiography visit the OPTOS website.
Our office provides other retina imaging including but not limited to: Color Fundus Photography, Ultrasound Imaging, Visual Field Examinations, and other eye diagnostic imaging to better care for you.
Many current therapies can now be provided in the office setting in order to reduce the need for surgical intervention. We provide same day office treatments for our patients.
- Anti-VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor): Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, Macugen
- tPA (vein occlusion)
- Green Laser (retina tear / detachment repair, laser for diabetic retinopathy, vein occlusion)
- Pneumatic retinopexy (retina detachment repair)
- Cryotherapy (retina tear / detachment repair)
- YAG Laser (Vitreous membrane lysis, capsulotomy, peripheral iridotomy)
Photo credit source: All About Vision
SURGICAL TREATMENTS (Hospital based--23g & 25g vitrectomy)
- Retina detachment repair
- Macular hole repair
- Macular membrane (scar tissue removal) with ILM (internal limiting membrane) peel
- Dense subretinal hemorrhage displacement
- Diabetic / tractional retinal detachment repair
- Traumatic ruptured globe repair
- Neovascular glaucoma Ahmed shunt placement